Fresh corned beef, zesty Thousand-Island dressing and sauerkraut layered and baked to perfection is just the appetizer you've been waiting for.
Baked Reuben Sliders
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 15
In this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Butter the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish
- Place the bottoms of the rolls in the dish
- Spread 1/4 cup of Thousand Island dressing on the roll bottom halves
- Lay out the corned beef slices over all the rolls
- Spread the sauerkraut over the corned beef
- Lay the Swiss cheese slices over the top of the sauerkraut
- Spread the ½ cup of finely crushed chips on the top.
- Spread the remaining Thousand Island dressing over the inside of the top halves of the rolls and place on top of the Swiss cheese - use a pastry brush to spread the butter over the tops of the rolls
- Place in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted
- Remove from the oven and cut each roll out, place on a plate and serve!