Nothing says “holidays” like this deliciously cheesy dip. Snack your way into the holiday spirit with the savory combination of cheeses and sausage!
Cheesy Holiday Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Serves: a crowd!
In this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage, crumbling it as it cooks, until browned and cooked through.
- Add the sausage and all remaining ingredients to a medium bowl and stir until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish, spreading it into an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve warm with Deli Tostada chips!