This traditional party favorite is the ultimate go-to appetizer. A dash of paprika, garnished with the bold flavor of our dill pickle potato chips will have your taste buds soaring. Grab one while you can, they won’t last long!
Deviled Eggs with Bacon
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: a crowd!
In this recipe
- Place eggs in pot; cover with water. Bring water to a rolling boil and boil for 9 minutes.
- Run cold water over eggs until cool enough to touch; drain water from pot.
- Peel eggs under running water; dab dry with paper towel.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; gently scoop yellow yolks into medium size bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise, mustard, and spices. Mash well with fork.
- Spoon mixture into quart size ziplock bag. Cut small hole in corner and squeeze out mixture into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika or cayenne pepper and add bacon & dill pickle chips to the top.