As easy as it gets! Load up your Barrel O’Fun Deli Tostada Chips with your favorite fixins’, bake to perfection and enjoy! Perfect for a weeknight dinner or a weekend snack fest!
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 20
In this recipe
- Brown ground beef, seasoning with spices of your choosing. We recommend salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil.
- Spread chips over cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the chips.
- Sprinkle toppings over the chips and cheese.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is good and melty.
- Serve warm with sides such as guacamole, sour cream or salsa.