Peppermint popcorn is this season’s most wanted treat! Drizzled with rich chocolate, our Barrel O’Fun Original Popcorn and peppermint bits make for a tasty holiday snack you won’t be able to put down! (Ask us how we know.)
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 30
Serves: a crowd!
In this recipe
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Break the candy canes apart into crumbs by putting them in a plastic bag and breaking them apart with a rolling pin
- Pour popcorn onto baking sheet
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 10 seconds to prevent burning. When the chocolate is melted, pour it evenly over the popcorn. While the chocolate is still hot, scatter the peppermint over the top. Leave the popcorn at room temperature until the chocolate completely cools and hardens, about 1 hour
- Break the popcorn apart with your hands and transfer it to an air-tight container. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days.