It’s time to dress up your marshmallows in a delicious chocolate sweater. Dipping your favorite pretzel sticks and marshmallows into tasty toppings makes for the sweetest dessert!
S’more Marshmallow Caramel Pops
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: a crowd!
In this recipe
- Microwave the chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1 min. or until completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- Place finely crushed caramel pops in separate bowl.
- Insert 1 pretzel stick in each marshmallow.
- Cover the baking sheet with wax paper.
- Dip marshmallows, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, then in crushed caramel pops, turning to evenly coat each marshmallow with each ingredient.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.